Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

This would not surprise me. What does surprise me is that, if true, why isn't something being done about it? Or is there?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

He's been talking about it for a long time

https://youtu.be/3a6CVlTAihs

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

God's revenge will follow after man's. These evil beasts are going to pay for what they have done to God's children. Justice will be served here on earth and hell forever.

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

Makes you wonder why they paid $25 million to the Kennedy Center, yet laid off workers and insisted this was included in the Cares Act. If Democrats want something, it's because it fills their pockets, pays their debts or funds something illegal.

Didn't Kameltoe take alot of campaign money from the Getty's? Sick corrupt bastards

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Katie Willy027 to his Publication

Yes, Harris got alot of campaign money from Getty.

(1) Show this thread