Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Look at my President !!! Look at that smile !!! President Trump we are anxiously awaiting your return ! ❤️❤️❤️

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

I miss that big ol' shit eating grin.

Can we have our President back now?

please?

💯

how many of the e.t. species are good and how many of them are bad? always wondered if there was going to be a battle for earth. wondering where saving/ helping humanity comes into play. glad we'r are winning though

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Semper Supra

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

And he did not lose the 2020 Election
74 million patriots voted him back in office
I'm sure it's many more than 74 million
🇺🇸❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Please Share.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response America First to her Publication

ThanQ for sharing, it is such an important vid. people need to understand what we are up against. This is why the awakening is so important BUT without civil war as anger and bloodshed feeds the "LUGE", an energy that raises the vibration of the evil energies these beings possess to have control over us. We must stand strong in the good and Godly, doing things lawfully and exercising our God human rights. Alex Collier says, "LOVE" is the answer.💗🙏
Here is the full interview, scroll down article.
https://areazone51ufos.blogspot.com/2021/03/les-extraterrestres-dandromeda-ont.html?fbclid=IwAR1LT5P8F9xvSJkfx1wTtYbxaBo29D3jFPif8rstoKAQCuZsMcAHdFiE4_0

(1) Show this thread

Qever gonna notice my profile pic?

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

🌟 i drop it here for answers ...
mustang medic was at the WH 4 hours ago , there was full of regular cars getting in the backdoor of the WH?? don't know what happened cause he heard noise and their was a ethiopian manif he decided to follow. good sync ... so what happened ? anybody knows??

I wouldn't even dream of it!
THE-BEST-IS-YET-TQ-CQME!😉

True 👍😀

17 stars visible on flag 😁

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

heard this wild rumor: Space Force has ALL THE EVIDENCE of election fraud, and other salacious items.

time will tell.

AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME

This is AMAZING!! Thinking of other planets and other life is EXCITING! I am actually smiling for the dirst time in months-thinking about this. And they are working with us to save our earth from this evil??? I just gasp for air with excitment!!! 👍🙏😁

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

**FIRST

NO AUTOCORRECT-sorry

(1) Show this thread

When space force first came out I knew it wasn't about NASA or going to the moon or Mars. Still don't know much about it but I think it's primarily about the protection of underground cables (well over 99% of our communication system, with radars (like trappa scanner military) not satellites) that connect us internationally and the flow of information or corruption that goes through them?

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

I meant troposcatter radar system above

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Just look at that grin! I would follow that man into a firefight.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

riiiiight beside you!

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

That’s because thru Space Force we are getting much help from our friends in the universe 😎🇺🇸

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

The CABAL is still tying to trick us - Be careful with the word FEDERATION - that is not a white hat operation regardless of which entity it is.... not all are our friends.... many are - but not those from a FEDERATION!

(1) Show this thread

We love you all, and so appreciate your devoted loving service.

Thank Q All.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

NO. NO. NO. HE DID NOT LOSE. WE THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT HE DID NOT LOSE. WE ARE WATCHING CLOSELY.👁👁
UNITED WE STAND. WWG1WGA. BE BEST. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

looking forward seeing their spacecrafts