Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

What they mete out will be meted to them again. These pedophiles/murderers of children are going to meet the Maker and the hell will torture them.

very sad

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I pray every day God saves our little ones from these horrors πŸ™ millstones for those who harm our most precious gift in this world!

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Yes Amen

(1) Show this thread

Praying God's faithful to continue to rescue these children and justice be served on all these criminals.

May God's Justice reign down on these evil pedosπŸ™πŸ»

Finally! Let the Truth be known. The Truth that is setting us free. Amen.

God bless those pure and innocent souls, and deliver them all from Evil.

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

How EVER LONG this takes it will ALL be worth it for the sake if the INNOCENT and justice for all the GUILTY. LORD have mercy on all the children. LORD show guilty Your WRATH.

They are the scum of the earth.

Mike Tyson tells a funny story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8yI2MuzBkc

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Dont touch kids. NEVER.

"..Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me.
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.…"

Matthew 18: 4-6

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bronze Bell to his Publication

That gave me chills...I got goosies
Powerful Post ...

In response Bronze Bell to his Publication

we're going to need a lot if millstones

(2) Show this thread

so heartbreaking! πŸ˜₯

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

OMG!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌWe Must SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

That happened to someone close to me - by her father - he's deceased - she is writing a book - also the founder of Burger King when she was 16 - he's now deceased - Don Johnson asked her into his trailer during a filming of Miami Vice - she declined - - Debbie Wasserman Shultz knows her how?

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

That happened to someone close to me - by her father - he's deceased - she is writing a book - also the founder of Burger King when she was 16 - he's now deceased - Don Johnson asked her into his trailer during a filming of Miami Vice - she declined - - Debbie Wasserman Shultz knows her how?

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

hhmmm ...

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

We need to keep fighting for the children πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

Lets finish this β€πŸ‘Šβ€

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

This is why We can not Quit We must stop this for ever! No matter the cost

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

We have to finish it β€πŸ‘Šβ€

(1) Show this thread