Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yes Sir!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

12 Strong - Horse Soilders. Great Movie.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

DAMN!!! I wish my husbamd still fit in his BDU's. ðŸĪ·ðŸžâ€â™€ïļðŸĪŠðŸĪ­

RNâĪïļMotherâĪïļPatriot âĪïļLove God🙏ðŸŧLove My Country.🇚ðŸ‡ļWWG1WGA âĪïļTrump

PATRIOT🇚ðŸ‡ļ🇚ðŸ‡ļâĪïļâĪïļ

The TRUTH will set you FREE! âĪïļðŸ™ðŸ‡šðŸ‡ļ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

God Bless Chris Miller! âĪïļðŸ™ðŸ‡šðŸ‡ļ

CalmInTheStorm 🇚ðŸ‡ļ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God Bless Chris Miller âĪïļðŸ™ðŸ‡šðŸ‡ļ

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Chris Miller, amazing patriot.ðŸ”Ĩ🙏🙏🇚ðŸ‡ļ

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Chris Miller, amazing patriot.ðŸ”Ĩ🙏🙏🇚ðŸ‡ļ

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

MILLER TIME!!!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Who is that?

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land🇚ðŸ‡ē; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34ðŸĨ°

Thank you and may God bless each of the brave warriors wherever and however you serve and fight evil...
Doing your part of the heavy-lifting through prayer, fasting, intercession, digging and posting, rescuing children or on military maneuvers 24/7. Because...

He ain't heavy, he's my brother...
https://youtu.be/E5Ni-HBsOhY

@GhostEzra will Trump have his official inaguration on 3/4/21 and can we see it live? âĪïļðŸ™ðŸŧ🇚ðŸ‡ļ

@GhostEzra will Trump have his official inaguration on 3/4/21 and can we see it live? âĪïļðŸ™ðŸŧ🇚ðŸ‡ļ

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Miller

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND ðŸ’ĨðŸ’ĨðŸ’Ĩ

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Ahhh....Christopher Miller! More badassery!👊🙌💊

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

The Ginger King

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

savior of children world wide