#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Everyone is posting that Assange got pardoned. I am thinking that he might be SAFE where he is right now and Trump will bring him to safety after all the snakes's heads have been cut off???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Unless it means he is pardoned and gets HIGH SECURITY! We want Julian safe, the poor little thing....

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

where is spell check and I will figure out how to put photo up. Thank God Patrick told us about this. I really missed him and I hate facebook. I only used it to speak with my oldest daughter in Thiland.
God bless

I hate FB too, they have suspended me so many times... but I have too many liberal nuts that need to be served all the information pouring down on them, hopefully seeping through their ignorant pores, lol!.. so I stay. But anonup is the BEST... oh, to be surrounded by Patriots! I saw the picture.. but no video. I think you mean the "Hemingway FOX new pic"?💗

In response Joan Holland to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it