#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Everyone is posting that Assange got pardoned. I am thinking that he might be SAFE where he is right now and Trump will bring him to safety after all the snakes's heads have been cut off???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Unless it means he is pardoned and gets HIGH SECURITY! We want Julian safe, the poor little thing....

where is spell check and I will figure out how to put photo up. Thank God Patrick told us about this. I really missed him and I hate facebook. I only used it to speak with my oldest daughter in Thiland.
God bless

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Joanhollandmission1 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Joan Holland to his Publication

I hate FB too, they have suspended me so many times... but I have too many liberal nuts that need to be served all the information pouring down on them, hopefully seeping through their ignorant pores, lol!.. so I stay. But anonup is the BEST... oh, to be surrounded by Patriots! I saw the picture.. but no video. I think you mean the "Hemingway FOX new pic"?💗