NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Soooooooo if Joe's not giving a SOTU address in Feburary, breaking an Presidential tradition, AND MSM is silent about it....does that mean he's not President?

With that being said, who IS giving a speech on the final day of Feburary?

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I'd like to make a slight correction on this matter:

The first address by a newly elected President is not considered a SOTU. The President must the address to be so. However, with that being said, newly elected Presidents have always held a Joint Session to Congress in the month of Feburary

I'm sure "COVID" just set the Biden administration back lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pskai-contradicts-biden-plan-to-address-joint-session-of-congress-this-month/ar-BB1dJIU5

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

It will in essence be our state of the union... since Biden doesn't have a brain in his head!

I approve this motion with an addendum.
If this moniker is accepted it must be promptly followed with:
"The People's Elbow."

Any way I can make this formal request to George,@vincentkennedy?

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!