Yeah naaaah,..
The MILITIA will be HOME WATCHING it LIVE with a BIG BOWL OF POPCORN ENJOYING THE SHOW in FULL ANTICIPATION for his DRUGS to WEAR OFF and doing an EXCELLENT JOB IN MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF AND SELF-DESTRUCT ON LIVE TV THE ONLY WAY BIDEN KNOWS BEST,..
TALKING ABOUT HIS HAAAIRRY LÈGGSSSS AND BEATING UP KIDS BEHIND THE GYM😂😂😂
PREMIUM TV IF YOU ASK ME

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I thought the Capital is surrounded by fence. These people are stupid

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

❤️Love you Grasshopper!!🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The next State of the Union address will be delivered by President Trump.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The only people doing anything to the capitol building will be the President of the United States Of America Donald J. Trump! So What ya going to do mr. President? My vote flood it Make it a marsh like it once was!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

When is it? I can't find a date.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

There isn't one. Biden isn't the president, therefore he can't have a State of the Union address.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Yeah naaaah. GOT THAT RIGHT.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Well, Clinton DID pardon Susan Rosenberg, who actually WAS involved with bombing the Capital to kill as many Republicans as they could, and she is now one of the heads of BLM, soooo there is that. I see another FF event, but last I heard SOTU was cancelled

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

the last ditch attempts of the deep state are in full action. FF anyone???!!!!!

Trying to get ahead of they're excuses