PUSH UP TIME

Man, I've REALLY been falling down with the sugar. It's SO addictive!!

I can make it through the day pretty well. But then the withdrawals hit me hard at night.

ANYWAY, hopefully I can start clawing my way back up to 31. I was at 31 consistently, attended a bonfire and pigged out on a bunch of s'mores and hot chocolate and the next day I was knocked back to 28. Coincidence? Not sure yet. I have a spreadsheet and am going to start tracking things.

THING IS I have to stop eating sugar foods (McDonald's, soda, etc.) before I can have any data on that particular point to work with. And that's the point I keep falling on my face with. Ugh ...

Anyway, here we go. Let's see what I can do today. Last time I hit 28 1/2. I have been eating sugary foods all week. We'll see. If I jump up to 30-31 today, that will blow my sugary foods theory out of the water. Like I said: We'll see.

Update in comments below. Goal is 200, then to get a 50lb weighted ...

Num. 1 of 2

Only people mentioned by @mike_kemp_anonup in this post can reply

In response MIKE KEMP to his Publication

... vest and start over.

I don't have any date assigned to my goal, and I guess you're supposed to associate dates with goals. Ah well, me and Father Time have been at war with each other for my entire life. No sense giving up the fight at this point!! LOL ...

Num. 2 of 2