(4)
I see people stating that "if it's the only way to get back to normal, then I'm having it." I'm just gobsmacked. These people are more than prepared to risk change of the very fabric of what "life" is, just so they can get their "life" back?

If you think I'm talking shit, then more fool you. Go and have the vaccine. Hopefully, you wont have to regret your decision, should the time come.

This information is readily available for you to read. If you are ignorant enough to roll up your sleeves with your eyes completely shut, then maybe you have no idea on what the meaning of "life" actually is, and you're chasing a complete fantasy.

You think its about saving lives. You think its as clear cut as "life or death." It's not. It's not dying from a vaccine that I'm scared of. It's living with it's potential long term effects. As opposed to the 99.97% survival rate that will see the back of the effects of Covid in about a week. I'm not a betting man, but those odds look sweet to

Only people mentioned by @BrendaLoy3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brenda Paschall, click on at the bottom under it