(3) genetic makeup, all because of a virus that has no more than a 0.03% fatality rate. A virus that is parallel with the flu (which has mysteriously vanished since the arrival of Covid.) Not to mention that the FDA have not approved this as a legitimate vaccine as yet, but have only approved for emergency use. This means that it's being tested on you! Most "vaccine" companies don't even refer to this as a vaccine, but as an "operating system." I'll assume that Mr Gates likes to call it this!

If you are ignorant enough to tell me that I am selfish enough to want my DNA to remain intact, at the risk of somebody's life, who already has underlying conditions and probably would have died from the flu or any other ailment, due to their own failing immune system, then you are completely insane.

I see people stating that "if it's the only way to get back to normal, then I'm having it." I'm just gobsmacked. These people are more than prepared to risk change of the very fabric of what "li

Only people mentioned by @BrendaLoy3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brenda Paschall, click on at the bottom under it