Only people mentioned by @LetsQthis in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Billy Lagrange to his Publication

Thank you for posting this excellent list - somewhere I had a list when I was on Twit but after getting kicked off (same days as DJT), I couldn't remember where I had them bookmarked - I did archive things but now I have this so thank you! Many will benefit from this - will copy into word doc

MARRIED,1A/2A #Abortion is Murder#Looking for like minded friends. #ProLife #God&Country #WWG1WGA #Gab@71JimD

Thanks, very good!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

SEQUEL TO FALL OF THE CABAL 1-9 up now. will eventually be 17 parts. sooo good!

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Pug Patriot to her Publication

I recently saw on Gab or Telegram that Fall of Cabal is now in 20 parts! I have to catch up....(although most of us already know alot that's probably in there)

(1) Show this thread

🤗Thank you for putting all of this info. in one spot. Very useful and informative!!!! Appreciate it.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Thank you so much Billy!! This info helps clarify things !

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

This is great work Anon; I'm newer and these will help me. Thank you.

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

my only question is with all the censorship how are these youtube videos not blocked?

(1) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

^^^^ attention ^^^^
^^^ ATTENTION ^^^

A VERY IMPORTANT DOC TO BRING
PATRIQT's RIGHT UP TO SPEED
THE NETWORKING BEHIND THE BAAL
IS ASTONOMICAL..

check out 9 additional drops with
this pretty face
I Introduced here. ( EVIL ITSELF )
They successfully produced a lie for most of our lives...

THEY JUST GOT Qd

Must Watch Video to understand who is really in control.
One of the best documentary'S on the
NWO.

https://www.brighteon.com/ebe4747b-03a3-47bb-9f25-8e677effda5c

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - JESUITS - VATICAN - BANKERS - ILLUMINATI EXPLAINED

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

This is good also ...
https://steinbartmedia.org/watch/

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

Thank you so much for sharing this. I just asked for these links on my feed, so my son could research and learn on his own. I can't always keep up with everything.👍

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Nice. Use this for the Q Onboarding Process ;)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Here's a MASSIVE Red pill list, for normies to catch up on!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

55, Male, cannot believe the year we've had, enthralled, happy. You guys are such a nice crowd, what a pleasure, very grateful.

Where do I find Qtip?

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

A great share. So many are just waking - an ongoing thing. It is out job, as anons, to help others understand. That is one of the important roles of a digital soldier.

Youtube content creator on the coming Level Playing Field and The Great Awakening

I would add The Great Awakening. https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQdc

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Thank you! My mother-in-law literally just left my house after a quick visit and I was trying to explain Q to her. She is finally ready to learn and I thought to myself, "Where do I even begin?" Low and behold, yours is the first post I read when I opened the page. Wow. Sending it to her now. That means a million (kinda exaggerating, but not by much😂) people will now get this from her.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + God Bless > < >