The past is all gone. Closed book. If you are fighting for a righteous cause today, it is irrelevant that you may have had (or still have) a struggle with alcoholism, got divorced three times, dropped out of college when you should have stayed, hurt that business partner with a breach of trust, or self-harmed your way through your teenage years. Those traumas and trials can all be processed to turn the sh*t into manure and roses. Just keep fighting today for what is righteous, because you know it is right. The clue is in the name!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

TRUTH BOMB💥

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

“We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.”
— Lucy Maud Montgomery

All to His Glory! Think of Paul. In this life or in His presence, count it all gain.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Beautiful post! ❤️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

thank you Martin

don't want to ruin the likes, so see this comment as a like from me :)

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Daniel ... to his Publication

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

If I hadn't broken and rebuilt myself several times, pretty sure I wouldn't be here today. It was good practice for this.

It's going to happen again too. I think the future is going to be great, but it won't be all smooth sailing.

Yesterday was your past
Tomorrow is your future
Today is your life💗

Yesterday was your past
Tomorrow is your future
Today is your life💗

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Amen, I needed to read this today. I get trapped into pointlessly ruminating over the past, as if my mind's a sadistic TV channel showing the same disturbing rerun. I'm all for reflecting on the past for lessons learned, but not where a memory comes to the surface and makes me cringe and feel disgusted with myself all over again.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

I've worked with addicts in recovery both within the prison system and in outpatient programs...many of them have more hope for themselves than anyone they know. Many of them have a faith in God stronger than the faith their families have in them. They always have this phrase, and I don't know where it comes from, but I adopted it in mynother work too because its completely relevant "Don't stop fighting until the miracle happens"...With that idea alone, we are all fighting for our own salvation and that of others in some way or another. I think that's about as righteous as one could ever get.

Amen! Brother

Imperfect follower of Jesus Christ, retired USAF Master Sergeant, Master Paratrooper, scuba diver, black belt Taekwondo, truth-seeker.

Over 8 years sober with many skeletons in my closet. I remember this from my early days of getting sober: "Never be a prisoner of your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

The present.🙂

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Stay Positive, Steel your resolve and Live on Purpose! ❤️
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

yes, beautiful so true. This came to me the other day so i whipped it up. Everything we tried to fill the hole with, doesnt work. God steps in and fills it, and makes us whole. He turn all things meant for evil and makes it right. we share with others to help them- nothing is wasted. Blessings to you 🙏