13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Was thinking out loud the other day & thought Trump would never ever ever ever reside in the White House while there are children under his feet.

Ghost Ezra Telegram confirmed my assumption
Whitehouse. Dc has a complex tunnel system. Whitehouse was an entry/exit location. One of many.

For the cabal.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

This has been bothering me as well. Did he know?

I dont think he thought theyd have kids under there or maybe it is why Melania & Baron werent living there right away. I think they put the squeeze on someone and they FINALLY let slip they were literally under his feet. Time will tell.

In response Broken Compass to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

IDK either. Then apart of me thinks it was all taken care of and now we're just watching a reenactment of it. That's my guess.

In response Broken Compass to her Publication

Right?! I think thats what is confusing us all the most, its been implied everyone is dealt with & we will watch afterwards. Makes me nervous that we are being setup for more lies and smoke and mirrors because it isnt witnessable in real time. What if its a cabal misdirection where you believe the good guys won but its more theatrics. Time will tell I guess. God help us 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread