Was thinking out loud the other day & thought Trump would never ever ever ever reside in the White House while there are children under his feet.

Ghost Ezra Telegram confirmed my assumption
Whitehouse. Dc has a complex tunnel system. Whitehouse was an entry/exit location. One of many.

For the cabal.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

this is about correct.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Forgot to add he said No kids under white house.

evil everywhere in dc

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Comet Pizza was one of the entry and exit points.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

You can find maps of the underground tunnels on Gene Decode Interviews. They run far, wide and deep with many many exits and entries. You can find the links to Gene in my posts from 2 days ago.

This has been bothering me as well. Did he know?

In response Broken Compass to her Publication

I dont think he thought theyd have kids under there or maybe it is why Melania & Baron werent living there right away. I think they put the squeeze on someone and they FINALLY let slip they were literally under his feet. Time will tell.

(1) Show this thread