You know...
For some reason, I don't miss POTUS as amuch as I thought I would.
I guess because I'm always talking about him ...😊

He just feels really close.

#ThePeoples Bridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

At times I wonder - I have no proof - Just Love. TLC

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

You have been a busy Patriot!
Knew you would kick that cold in the ass! Welcome back!
🤗💜🙏

I want to hang a banner on a overpass. What's your advice?

AMEN♥️

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

GOD BLESSED YOU SISTER, FOR YOU ARE A MIGHTY WARRIOR.

He's very close...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts