"Life can give you strength. Strength can come from facing the storms of life, from knowing loss, feeling sadness and heartache, from falling into the depths of grief. You must stand up in the storm. You must face the wind and the cold and the darkness. When the storm blows hard you must stand firm, for it is not trying to knock you down, it is really trying to teach you to be strong."
- Joseph M. Marshall III

the last year has been the hardest emotional season of my life. also the greatest cause the veil has been lifted and the Truth revealed. my journey from Clueless to Awakened. i will never be the sameπŸ™πŸ’™

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

That's beautiful thank you for sharing and I think many of us share it to be an emotional one for sure! I know for me personally it has been the most of all my years. So much awakening has happened and its a wonderful thing too! God Bless you Patriot πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

and God bless you too CaseyπŸ’™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread