"Life can give you strength. Strength can come from facing the storms of life, from knowing loss, feeling sadness and heartache, from falling into the depths of grief. You must stand up in the storm. You must face the wind and the cold and the darkness. When the storm blows hard you must stand firm, for it is not trying to knock you down, it is really trying to teach you to be strong."
- Joseph M. Marshall III

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

the last year has been the hardest emotional season of my life. also the greatest cause the veil has been lifted and the Truth revealed. my journey from Clueless to Awakened. i will never be the sameπŸ™πŸ’™

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

That's beautiful thank you for sharing and I think many of us share it to be an emotional one for sure! I know for me personally it has been the most of all my years. So much awakening has happened and its a wonderful thing too! God Bless you Patriot πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

This photo has been my background since the begining of Q. Thank you for posting.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Nice! This was my background photo on my Twitter account too for a long time! βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

!!!

In response North *** to his Publication

πŸ’™

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This makes me want to cry! To look back and see how far we have come and how much we have endured to become stronger as a nation and world. We now hopefully will look at our fellow man as a brother and sister that we can learn so much from if we can just meet in the middle and listen to each other. We can agree to disagree but still love each other!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

AMEN . I love that God Bless you πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Beautifully said! πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ God Bless You

(1) Show this thread