Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

everyone Followed, Thank you again for including me!

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

everyone Followed, Thank you again for including me!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please every patriot on this list and more send Nana a dm of how you first woke up and what you did. I am collecting the stories in hopes of getting them published at some point so that generations to come know who stood up for the freedom they enjoy and why.
Use your real name or your avatar or both it is up to you.

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💜👍

(1) Show this thread