#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FOX didnt play Trump's Victory Speech.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anons. Is there some deep state cabal symbology behind them moving the inauguration date to January?

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨****RED PILL ALERT****🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 👀 Look at the dates. Looks like an extended holiday for them starting on 20JAN. 🔥Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) takes place on their holidays. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. Maybe there is a more nefarious reason for moving the date. Even more of a reason to move the inauguration back to March. These people are sick.💥 WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

Thanks for drop. I heard January hold significance for the lucifer worshiping cabal.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Is is bad that his pics revolt me. But God wins so i need to reconcile lol

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread