Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Big Mistake, Fox.

Red pilled since Feb 2020 vision. WWG1WGA.....Strong moral compass. Like Holistical healing. My eyes have been opened & I have great FAITH ❤

Disgusting bunch of scum they are! I watched it from London. I was so very proud of Trump. The tears would not stop rolling. In the end i was sobbing BUT he spoke with great honour & he told us it was NOT the end!! His Presidency was remarkable & he did so much for his patriots. God bless Trump & his family, Q, Military & everyone who sees the truth!!! WWG1WGA.....x

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I don't know...I don't watch Traitor Fooked News Since Election Day. Obiden had 1% and Fox said they were gonna call it for Obiden! I yelled... "Oh, NO You Did NOT Just Say That." →→👹🤺🤺🤺
Bye Bye Bad Guys.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

FOX is asshole!

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

i lost all respect for what they did on election night

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

FOOK FOX to hell!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Castle LOCK.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

They played it after the fact. I have no respect for them anymore.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

i watched on RSBN

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

SHOCKER 🤣🇺🇸💖.. WE STILL WIN! GOD WINS! 💖💫🇺🇸

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Anons. Is there some deep state cabal symbology behind them moving the inauguration date to January?

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We don't watch those shitbags anyhoo :)

FOX wouldn't play the Thriller video if Michael Jackson reappered. Why? Because they are lame.

As you would say...they are fooked.

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

you know who's fooked? US! Sick of waiting for one big thing of consequence to drop.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I've had this on my desktop since the first time it was posted. I've just been waiting for the right time....I want to know all about it.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

I saw this video on the artist, Jack Storm just last night. Interesting name..🙃 https://youtu.be/PeMGRMwarKI

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

looking glass or yellow cube?

(2) Show this thread

They sure didnt!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

kek.
Tomorrow should be interesting. Countdown.......5......4......3......2........#Fooked

No they Didn't, That piece of Deep State shit Neil Dickhead Cavuto put the pedophile on instead. What a piece of shit

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

commie bastards

Fox will be changing their name to Sheep Network.

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

In response Pamela Jones to his Publication

Which is still too long for them to spell. Just call it. Shitin'

In response Pamela Jones to his Publication

Fox News will cease to exist when they try to stop airing the EAS coming soon!! Cuz when they decide do so... They lose their license!!!

(2) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

btw....Faux is a corrupted and contaminated piece of the swamp now.

Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

Now you gotta do the thing ... you know the thing.

I watched on RSBN..... But I happened to hear an interesting comment made by Steve Doocy yesterday a.m. He said the Prez will be headed for retirement on Wednesday.... then under his breath he said "For Now". I wonder if he still has a job...?

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

Faux has a systemic racist problem against pepes of colour green & or amphibian genders.

I would have to be a fox in a country full of lions.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So insane 🙄 Swamp creatures keep crawling out and showing their horns. Fox et al. =#Fooked.
"I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning." (DJT)
#BestPresidentEver45
#TheBestIsYetToCome

good night Patriots! Pray for what ever Trump has Planned is a flawless & Victorious one... see ya in the am

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

🤣🤣✌️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Part of the 6 Pedo Corp affiliation so....

Color me NOT shocked.