Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I am happy to say my dental hygenist is awake. The conversation started with her saying "I look forward to the day when we don't have to wear masks anymore." That was all I needed to get my foot in the red pill door. We talked about the election fraud, the SCAMdemic, the human trafficking, even Michelle/MIchael Obama. It's amazing how much you can discuss even when you have dental tools going in and out of your mouth!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

its not the blue wave people im worried about. ive got die hard republican family members who havn't left their house since last march, because their doctor told them they would die if they did. they are living in abject terror. i keep lobbing soft red pills- but they just think im nuts. these are people who base their feeling of being right on being better than me. when they find out the black sheep weirdo of the family was right all along, psychologically, they will not be able to accept it. their brains will explode first. maybe thats what they deserve, but its worrying. it worries me, because they are not waking up, and are not going to. bidan could rip off his mask in times square and shout i would of got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling anons! and they still wouldnt care.

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Wish the people around us would get a clue! Our neighborhood and our kids' school teachers (a Christian school) are still all asleep. Driving me crazy! Nearly all the faculty is lining up for their second dose of the vaccine today. WHERE ARE PEOPLE'S BRAINS!!! (I have been wondering this for a year now)

True. And, if anyone thinks anything from the United States landed on Mars your head is up Uranus.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Ghost Ezra assistance.........

Michael Jordan basketballer

Cabal or Patriot?

Thanks

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

That's a tough one. I'll get back to you in the morning.😂

(1) Show this thread