#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hows it hanging Patriots?

No. I'm not scared I'm fucking pissed. I'm livid that we are losing so many Americans, our Constitutional Rights are being trampled, our children are losing a year of in-person schooling, people lost everything, starving, freezing to death, taking their own lives. Trump supporters! For those that survive maybe it'll be worth it. We don't have much choice now but to Trust The Plan. Someone has to speak for the dead and suffering. I know many don't like it and that's too bad. People don't like tough questions or critical thinking if it's directed at our side. EBS it must be done and if it'll help get us all more involved or better yet let the fake bidan start saving lives. You're not gonna wake 90%+ people up until that EBS goes off, all this drip shit red-pill with bad bidan is wasting time and killing more Americans. War has casualties understood but some of this can stop this now there's no other side shooting back. Kill off remaining ds or let us do it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @freeamerican59 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Anon, click on at the bottom under it