Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Certainly sent this MasterPiece around the horn! ❤️

Thanks for sharing this research and links!

(1) Show this thread

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Also, Dr Jack and Heather Wolfson of thedrswolfson.com Two great doctors.

unreal

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Don't forget America frontline Drs. This is in spite of threat of losing licences.

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Thank you!
Please allow me to share this visual aid.👇

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

Father, please protect and comfort all of these heroes! IJN God Bless you!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication

That was what i was going to say... or "they ain't dead yet??? Protection prayers!!

(1) Show this thread

Who would have guessed we'd all become antivaxxers. Nevermsaw this coming

Thank you for this info. Great to have them all in one area. Thank you!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Great List! ❤️

good morning

Patriot,wife,mom & grandma.I LOVE our Country and will fight to keep it free ✝️🇺🇸

I am a bit scared,my husband got his first shot today-I have showed and told him everything I have read-I guess it's his choice,he's a big boy 😬

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

In response Marsha Sharp to her Publication

IF you're going to take the vaccine. It appears the safest one out there is Johnson & Johnson. It's 1 shot with adenovirus vs mRNA. FDA will follow the same steps as the other vaccines approval through 'Emergency Use Authorization.' This articles explains the difference in the vaccines relatively well.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/how-effective-is-johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-latest-fact-check-johnson-and-johnson-one-dose-vaccine-rate-mrna-vaccine-explainer/65-5fcea9ab-afc4-4c57-b98f-e1d31b0f76e9

(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Good post above!!

Add Dr. Simone Gold (she is also a lawyer) - and Dr. Stella Immanuel - 2 doctors with frontlinedoctors . com - You can get a consult for $90 and then order HCQ - hydroxychloroquinine - via and online pharmacy for approx. $50 - well worth the investment of peace of mind!!

HCQ (plaquenil is the generic name) - It has been used to treat malaria for 70 years - that is why there is such low covid cases in Africa - it is an over the counter drug, I believe there. It also treats lupus, arthritis, lyme disease and others.

BIG PHARMA - FAKE FAUCI - GATES are the VIRUS!! Gates and Fauci were roommates way back - and Gates father was promoting eugenics (depopulation). Gates started with viruses on the computer. - the 'vaccine' is an experimental drug you are injecting in your system - Gates was a high school drop out, with ZERO medical experience.

https://rumble.com/vd2y2j-banned-from-youtube-dr.-simone-gold-shares-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vac.html

(1) Show this thread

I have family members taking this, but they will NOT listen to what information I give them. I pray for their souls.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

🌎🙏 Wow so much great info here! Thank you for taking the time to post it all!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

thank you for this wonderful compilation!

bookmark and transfer to blockchain,
this info is right on target and authorative,
share,share and repost

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:17 🙏

this is awesome! thank you for this😊