Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I would bet a 'nickel to a donut' that Tiger Woods is now in Witness Protection.

#EyesOn

#ThePeoplesBridge

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

TW ®

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

What am I looking at??

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

A photo of Presidents Trumps hand just days ago,,with some golden dots around it. An obvious comm pointing us to something. I see a TW in yhe arrangment of the dots, with some added dots. I may be reaching but msybe he was telling us to look at Tiger. I could be way off base but its very interesting.

Only people mentioned by @StillInItX3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from StillInIt X3for45, click on at the bottom under it