Bitcoin is going to burn. Forget what you think you know. Qfs. Gold and silver backed currency. Regulated. No more laundering money.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ones and Zeros just don't cut it for a currency. There is no intrinsic value. Crypto is not a word that brings forth Light. Crypto is a Dark reaction to the Darkness of [Their] money which attacks our Spiritual Energies.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Currency must ALWAYS be BACKED by GOLD & SILVER! Otherwise, it's of NO VALUE!!!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

i heard4+ yrs ago.. bitcoin was created to kill the fed.. then it wpuld die like whwn bitcoin was $5.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

in other words it was a tool 2 b used by us to beat em @ there own game & take em down

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

So I've almost Doubled my balance on Bitcoin. Should I close it out now? I have friends who've invested tons more than I have and are unsure now.

(2) Show this thread

this is what annoyed me.. it was all about xrp and now its all about bitcoin.. what the hells going on?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for the info. I feel better.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen ❤️🇺🇸As it should never been about it too shady abled 💥

Hmm but if white hats are in control, and its backed by gold??!!

Yuge!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

I agree, but check this out when you have a chance.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CpQPUS9buDzW/

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Gold and silver - absolutely!! 117%

Bitcoin is dirty money started by the Queen to fund pedophilia and to use it for money laundering. It will crash and burn - get out while you can and switch to gold and silver. Which is real money that is sound. Quantum financial system backed by gold is on the way!!

Have a MAGA day Patriots!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Exciting.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

117 is moi, and agreed!
That queen was an imposter/bad bloodline anyway....glad she's gone/outta here....

(2) Show this thread

you guys are scaring me! I just bought alot of bitcoin and I had to pay a fee and i have to pay a fee to sell. I will be under h2o. I am also worried that btc is the cabals system and I dont want to be on their system. patriot street fighter said we have a new currency coming. yikes!

A me prediction. It will go down to 21,00~24,000. I don't think it will die. I consider it a planet sized asteroid burning during entry, I personally think it is too large to burn completely. I've been wrong a couple times, been married 3 times.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

How about we go back to the Little House on the Prairie days where you traded something of equal value to get what you wanted? Not what is happening today. Our monetary system is so screwed.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

I loved that show, every time I watched it I wanted to be it. What did we do to our world it was much more fulfilling back then.
And mary ellen was hot.

(1) Show this thread

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

You know who bought lot of bitcoin (30 million)? JACK.

Texas Family Man - Truth Seeker - Hoping to be the Light for those in the Dark 🔦 🇺🇸 ⛈ Telegram: https://t.me/officialmissinglinq

Am i the only 1 that thinks theres something "suspicious" about these major Players" (ie EM) making their Bitcoin investments so public? Its almost like its a setup or "staged"....and then Bang 💣 the White Hats come in and expose all the corruption within BC and confiscate those assets!
Is that out of the question of this movie 🎥 we're watching? 🍿

In response Missing LinQ to his Publication

Yep.

In response Missing LinQ to his Publication

more corruption in the USD though. I AM SO CONFUSED NOW!

(2) Show this thread

just bought my first 20oz tonight !

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

IMO only precious metals will be worth anything. Will there be a new monetary system backed by precious metals? I think there will be . But not by something that can be manipulted or non transparent.

Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

16 more oz's on it's way. I'll order 5 more tomorrow since it will be Friday 😉😉😁😁

(1) Show this thread

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

It will be a most glorious crash! Bitcoin = DS = Fooked

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Remove the astronaut and we're good

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

and remove the white house... my guess it's gonna burn

(8) Show this thread

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so I’m pretty proud of that!!

what about gold backed cryptocurrencies? do you think thats rubbish?

Amen! And, I'm not a financial guy but I see something that could disappear in a nanosecond and Fiat money!!!!!

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Gold and Silver are the only monies in our original Constitution.
Thank you Ezra for the info and hope!!
#Trump#GodWins
No fear. Wrong energy now.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

got a lil stack of silver, and a lil stack of xrp. i also got some zim and dong just for fun. is all the hype about being able to exchange those currencies bs, or is there truth there? im also curious about a jubilee. any truth there?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I am curious too!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Ghost, we don't have much but what I have is in JP Morgan Chase Bank. Should (in your opinion) I take my money out and should I get silver with it?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

I'm not Ghost, but if you or your spouse (if you have one) is or was active duty military, you could use Navy Federal Credit Union or USAA to get your normal day to day funds moved, if you don't feel comfortable with Chase (which I wouldn't be comfortable with). I woudn't recommend BoAmerica either, those people are extreme con artists IMO. I don't trust Wells Fargo wither. Maybe a small town FDIC insured local bank/credit union might be better for you? One that is locally owned and not affiliated with the major banking organizations.

If you are talking about invested money, then go for physical silver and gold from reputable places like JMBulliion, APMEX or SDBullion.

Hope that helps some!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BITCOIN JUST FUNDS THE DEEP STATE ANYWAY BURN BABY BURN

I am sure you are waiting on the $64,000 four letter question.