Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yes, he is a silly troll, he spammed several of my posts, immediate blocking.

Account on TG is super troller,PITA douchenozzle!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

these guys are so obvious blocked one follower who referred to President Trump as the Supreme Ruler and used words like Hail. Maroons

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

ECT candidate

(4) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

A pathetic low life. No Bueno

Yeah blocked him like 1min after seeing his stuff...

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i told him he was boring and he thought i meant Ezra. dudes a total loser.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Seems like a nice guy🙄

3 Screenshots 👇

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Yeah I know I called Jack out a month ago he's upset. Look though at his other comments on other's threads. Read his replies. You can do it by visiting his profile page and clicking comments. He replies to DOQ alot.

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Its blocked from my page.

He is probably wanting to see just how much better this platform is and why we have more people on it than twitter does. lol

Blocked him.

I'm so glad you posted this. That fucker came after me big time today.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

He's trolling people commenting on your post! Weirdo. Maybe he has a crush.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...HA! I knew it....I'm so proud of me 👏🏼😁

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

...this is freakin me out...what's up?

(1) Show this thread

for real tho

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

I've blocked him and reported him several times. what the heck is still on here and on this thread trolling??? The guy can't even put together a coherent sentence. Sounds like he came out of an insane asylum. LOL

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

How the hell do they have more followers than me??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

I was never sure if it was intentional trolling or a language barrier mixed with poor communication skills. I did block and have been blocked in kind... 🤷‍♂️

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

🤔 My guess, trolling?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Heh... guess I'm weird. Here is GE posting a screen cap of this joker's profile... And here I am, noticing that GE has 2 Ebay notifications and some greek alpha symbol notifications at the top, so I go digging to try to figure out what those 3 alpha notifications are. Well, we are supposed to dig right? Maybe something in the reveal of the whole screen?

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Haha. No. Too far down a rabbit hole there. I'm on a phone it was a screen grab quick. No other hidden meaning except this newbeggings is bad news.

(1) Show this thread

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

To be honest, I could never figure out what his posts were trying to say. i basically blocked him for spamming.

Funny 🤣

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

He is bizarre looking. So he is checking out this platform for Jack. See what he can steal. Creepy. Spain. When I was on Twitter I had a good looking guy playing a game with me that I invented on Twitter. It was fun. Parler's going down.🥢

(1) Show this thread

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Yes that crazy guy came after all of my comments today until I blocked him.

Blocked

All I did was troll his ass back. It was fun. :D

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DEAR JACK TROLL GO BACK TO TWITTER YOUR HORSESHIT SITE

pretty sure i blocked his a$$ a long time ago. half of his posts are cray cray

pretty sure i blocked his a$$ a long time ago. half of his posts are cray cray

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Never seen that one...

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

He's like Jack Dorsey AI. Peal at all his comments.

(1) Show this thread