I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Becerra: I Hope To Find Common Ground On Late-Term Abortions

Xavier Becerra, Joe Biden’s pick for HHS secretary, indicated he will likely keep his progressive views on late-term abortions.

https://www.oann.com/becerra-i-hope-to-find-common-ground-on-late-term-abortions/

This baby is 15 weeks old

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

I am a mother and grandmother , why are you suggesting this post is fiction? I absolutely know that the size and description of that 15 week old foetus is correct, I know from all my scan pics ? and why are you attacking the q movement on here, ?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

In 1993 I worked in a newborn nursery. A mother delivered early at about 26 weeks. Then the baby did not survive. As RN, we had to ofiucially weigh and measure the baby. I rememver it was about 6" ling. iIt was fully developed, you could see through the skin and I remember its leg was the circumference of my little finger. It only needed a few more months to incubate. Thids guy can b blocked which I am doing right now. He foesnt belong here

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I totally agree, ...Troll comes to mind, ...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

look at his page, total trump hater, needs to b fooked

Only people mentioned by @Valkyrie1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberley Crisp, click on at the bottom under it