I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Becerra: I Hope To Find Common Ground On Late-Term Abortions

Xavier Becerra, Joe Biden’s pick for HHS secretary, indicated he will likely keep his progressive views on late-term abortions.

https://www.oann.com/becerra-i-hope-to-find-common-ground-on-late-term-abortions/

This baby is 15 weeks old

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

I am a mother and grandmother , why are you suggesting this post is fiction? I absolutely know that the size and description of that 15 week old foetus is correct, I know from all my scan pics ? and why are you attacking the q movement on here, ?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

In 1993 I worked in a newborn nursery. A mother delivered early at about 26 weeks. Then the baby did not survive. As RN, we had to ofiucially weigh and measure the baby. I rememver it was about 6" ling. iIt was fully developed, you could see through the skin and I remember its leg was the circumference of my little finger. It only needed a few more months to incubate. Thids guy can b blocked which I am doing right now. He foesnt belong here

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I totally agree, ...Troll comes to mind, ...

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

yes, I just did look. totally agree with you..