Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Ok, I'm a Diet Coke fan...never liked Pepsi anyway. But...

Let's not forget what made Woke-a-Cola in the first place, way back in the late 19th Century...

Just sayin' 😉🙃

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

heres a thought. just a thought. how odd is it that a side effect of covid is loss of taste and smell. and how they are using HEK293 bcuz it makes sweet sweeter without sugar. great for diabetics. they always pull at our heart strings. go look up HEK293 and how it needs an adenovirus to help with delivery. how the vax works, mRNA, etc. it is all rather strangely frankenstein if you ask me. gates wants us to eat synthetic meat. they are trying to change our eating habits, our taste buds, sense of smell, using aborted fetuses to enhance flavor. idk. i coukd be all wet, but something stinks in all this. or, we can't smell the stink. worse yet. 😳

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Soda is poison. Dump Soda

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

This guy is surely out

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

R.C. then? Water seems good.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

🤮

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Dump both!! 🤢🤮

I only drink homemade sweet tea and water from my own well ..

I HAVEN'T DRANK SODAS SINCE 1996 !!! THEY ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU AT ALL !! PERIOD

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Pepsi was the first to use aborted fetuses in their products.

Pepsi also uses this "flavoring agent" in it's snack products.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Coca-Cola is racist, but so is Pepsi

https://anonup.com/thread/1904286

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

So did coca cola

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Anything in an aluminum can is poison. Artificial everything, and your thyroid gland will be the first to croak....

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Just stop drinking that shit! Its poisoning you.

So we are down to contaminated, flouride water...need to get a good filtration system!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

im doing a generic cola taste test. locally there are countless generic attempts at coke and i swear ima find one that works. not every area has the same stores or available generics, but we all have something to work with. pepsi just isnt a viable option - it tastes like garbage anyway.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Dumping coca cola for pepsi? That's peak mental retardation right there

sick people out there wow

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Exactly!

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

I don't anymore...if I can avoid it and I go out of my way to make sure I'm avoiding it.

(1) Show this thread