The reason for the interruption in the Federal Reserve today is due to the difficulty of understanding how to maintain the process when the operating system is changing to a new paradigm, that is, to a quantum system that would be running in parallel to replace the one currently in force.
Many trillions of dollars were backed up when the cable payment system collapsed. After just over 1 hour, the system came back.
@vincentkennedy@qjmoss @PunishDem1776@LoveTump@ellestar@Raisin_Cain@Peacock6@AWISHNSTAR@MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis @PatriotSher@sabrinagal@DJT_JFKJr@CarmindaB@MrsClaus@PATRICK@peaceinamerica1@martingeddes@doqholliday@lostsailor@jonellam@sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx@caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra@DanUSCG@brad_ayers

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Yes, the magnitude is daunting, but it's being done. You always run/build a system parallel to the current one before switching over.
We're doing it right now as a matter of fact with our POS (point of sale) system. And they did with the new section of the Bay Bridge in SF: built it alongside the old one...

ty Mac!👍

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother 🧏‍♀️, Mawmaw 👵, Patriot 🇺🇲, Christian 🙏. WWG1WGA

Who made the quantum financial system?

In response Mother Hen to his Publication

If true, i believe his name is Russell-Jay: Gould who created QFS. Google .
LastFlagStanding.com

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Most wonderful news all day. It may have just convinced the hubby that I'm actually not nuts. Thank you my beautiful Mac!

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😘At least mine will not be vaccinated, which is already a lot, I am the crazy one of the family ... I send you a hug and blessings

(1) Show this thread