From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm with you brother. I see shit happening everyday. Some have blinders on, they may never wake up. Too much brainwashing
Please do not block me, I love reading your crumbs everyday. I put the pieces together
and verify. God Speed Patriot. 🇺🇸❤️🙏
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

🤣One of them is my husband. I had so many crashes with him, I was really so close to just walk away ...I couldn't put up with his blindness any more. But, lately, he doesn't comment any staff I send to him, he is not attacking me any more...so maybe something is slovly moving in his head. I am waiting the day when some good staff comes from "TV". This bloody box is his all world!

I hear ya Sister. trying to wakeup my sister inlaw and the rest It's hard, my sister inlaw works in the medical field and she is 18 yrs younger than us, but she is a medical expert🤣🤣🤣. She believes in vaccines. They are safe. 🤣🤣🤣. I have never taken one in 50 yrs and will never. But you can't tell them, they know better. hahaha. Brainwashed fools. I will never shut up or give up on anyone, will keep shouting from the mountain tops
God Bless Patriot
Keep up the fight For God, Country & World
🇺🇸❤️🙏

In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Digital_Soldier615 in this post can reply

❤️🌹Hahaha, and you are stil alive without vaccines!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCTeGKHsVc&t=10s 54 minutes. Sometimes they need something a bit different that what anons would prefer. This guy is amazing-it's a documentary about him. Some need to find their own truth and this is a good way to start.#wwg1wga

Conservative , Dutch republican

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Sorry i cant use youtube, i'aint working for youtube.

(1) Show this thread

Agreed the vaxx is not safe. Sad that people get tunnel vision. The truth is being surpressed.