From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I got blocked by Ghost now =( I think we gotta tone it down, and just wait it out like everyone else. I got censored without a warning even.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Man i hope its not all about 2024 talk. How can everyone except that when they know he won by a landslide. Heads will explosde forsure

I feel your Pain, I really do. I honestly don't think it shoud be much longer because the military soilders can't stand around for months and months. Faith is getting harder by the day. Everything doesn't make sense, which is probably what they us to feel since this is a very strict military operation. The only thing is keeping my head up is the White House still very dark, military presence still active, and the election fraud has been proven 100 times by now. No way Trump going to let that chill out for 4 years. haha...Shows gotta end sooner or later. I hope this is right

Only people mentioned by @HSpecter in this post can reply