Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

The ones that make me so crazy are the religious ones. So, you know the Bible, but that scannable micro chip embedded in your arm that reads your social score and has all the money and property u have attached to it isn't the mark of the beast, or even remotely similar? Oh I get it now. The Washington Post said so! It takes a special kind of stupid.

(1) Show this thread

fact: take out the ingredients of the vaccine and give any one of them to your child...you would be arrested

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Shocking isn't it. My cousin told me, Well I went to college, meaning she knows more than I. I mean wait aminute. Stand in line at a diner with mask on, sit down and remove mask. Doesnt take a college degree to see SOMETHING is wrong wit this story. haha PEOPLE are MESSED UP!

(2) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

those who have and will get it need our ferverent prayers, though they think we are insane. i pray that it doesn't cause a mass casualty

(1) Show this thread