🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

truth be told people cant handle truth

God❤️Family💙USA❤️Nature💙Music❤️Dogs💙Freedom❤️

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I'm willing to risk it at this point. Shock & Awe for real!!!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Jen Trailz to her Publication

me too really wish it would just pour truth from every direction, like another person im talking too believes learning the hard way is the best way and really got to agree for it to stick.but still believe people will have to sit and take these truths and ponder for a damn good while till they can learn to question everything cause until you do you really do not know. that goes for the truth as well it must be questioned as should lies. thats the only way to decipher truth from lies. but the scary thing is we are all at fault every single damn one of us at one point allowed ourselves to be decieved at that point people no longer knew the difference between truth and lies till it was to late. so people need not take it the wrong way. Truth is to save us from ourselves. We are so lucky and blessed to be putting the slumber behind us. and i will end this with the scariest words ever once said by the one who brought us lies to begin with and those words are: who are you to question me...

Well said. I look forward to having real conversations with my friends and neighbors once the truth begins to flood. Until then, Im done trying to wake people up. The sleeping must have their ear buds in, cause they ain't hearing a word right now. Once The Big Guy went in, they went into RIM status.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jentrailz in this post can reply

In response Jen Trailz to her Publication

true , the choice to wake is theres and seems their decision has been made.