Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

God❤️Family💙USA❤️Nature💙Music❤️Dogs💙Freedom❤️

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I'm willing to risk it at this point. Shock & Awe for real!!!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Jen Trailz to her Publication

me too really wish it would just pour truth from every direction, like another person im talking too believes learning the hard way is the best way and really got to agree for it to stick.but still believe people will have to sit and take these truths and ponder for a damn good while till they can learn to question everything cause until you do you really do not know. that goes for the truth as well it must be questioned as should lies. thats the only way to decipher truth from lies. but the scary thing is we are all at fault every single damn one of us at one point allowed ourselves to be decieved at that point people no longer knew the difference between truth and lies till it was to late. so people need not take it the wrong way. Truth is to save us from ourselves. We are so lucky and blessed to be putting the slumber behind us. and i will end this with the scariest words ever once said by the one who brought us lies to begin with and those words are: who are you to question me...

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Keep shoving it. Although at this point I dont give a shit about the Lefts Mental Status. Keep Shoving It......
In Banking
In Medical
In Perverts, etc.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

well that be my point if anyone trust government after that then well.they drafted the future up to this point and at this point it is still them that rule. it is those who decided the fate of this nation. a wealthy man can make anyone believe them by there success. a poor man is as honest as he can be for thats all hes got.
people need to understand that ones wealth does not make them right.
rich man would say hows that honesty going for ya.
poor man would say , at some point ill have what everyone in the world wants. rich man what might that be.
poor man, Truth...

(1) Show this thread

shouldnt people be given the chance to decide?
I am against anyone tgat thinks thry know what is best for me. white hats included.
this isnt directed at you it is the people in charge

In response Larry Terry to his Publication

truth is truth whats there to decide? wether its true or not? thing is people believe anything government tells them for example theres a virus, how do you know? fake science, fake doctors, fake vaccines. jimmy the flu numbers for the death count no damn that every death blamed on a virus regaurdless of cause of death.
fooled the world and most are still fooled for lack of self thought and research and really down right common sense.
we can decide wether we believe or not but no we cant decide on whats truth for truth is truth.
lies are easy truth can be complicated do to living in a life of lies.

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

In response Larry Terry to his Publication

The Truth is Learned, never Told.

(2) Show this thread