VERY INTERDASTING HHUUMMM THESE POS STEPPING DOWN TEXAS WAS ON PURPOSE FACT !!!

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

so what about those that are higher up, the DOE AND BEYOND? they all had a hand in this.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Sharing, good find

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

bwhahahahaha. they get what they deserve.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

this is old news. this was announced last may. You should see that joker's going away present though. millions in a bonuses and 274k a month for life.

(2) Show this thread

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

if found this... on their website..maybe more to step down, lots of people involved.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Imperfect follower of Jesus Christ, retired USAF Master Sergeant, Master Paratrooper, scuba diver, black belt Taekwondo, truth-seeker.

Class action lawsuits?? Manslaughter?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

should be tried for treason/ crimes against humanity

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

They probably don't want people looking up the huge salaries they've been paid for years!

For some, it comes to $469/hour.

I only WISH I was bullshitting.