History shows us that our nations capitol has been moved several times. 🇺🇸 Why relevant?
When George Washington became the first US president in 1789, the capital city of the United States was New York. By 1792 when he was re-elected for his second term, the capital district had moved to Philadelphia. Philadelphia remained the capital for ten years. As per the Residence act, President Washington issued a decree stipulating the borders of the capital district on January 24, 1791. The government worked from Philadelphia until May 15, 1800, when they moved to Washington D.C. President Adams left Philadelphia in April of 1800 and moved into the White House in November of the same year.
With that being said, and knowing DC is a foreign entity, I speculate our nations capitol will be moved once again. Perhaps Mar-a-Lago? The “Winter White House”?? 😉

Only people mentioned by @Native_Patriot in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Native Patriot to her Publication

I have been hearing Texas, Houston or Austin??

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

It will be interesting. As long as its not in DC! Im fine with anywhere else lol

(1) Show this thread

First Red Nation, Ascending Mother Earth, TRUTHER, Interdimensional, Love all Relations ...

😎THE WINTER PRESIDENTIAL HOME WAS IN FLORIDA IN THOSE DAYS TOO SO MAYBE HE HAS ALREADY BEEN IN ONE OF THE PRESIDENTIAL HOUSES...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I suspect somewhere in the heartland, so they never forget that they work for us

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Holy hell can you imagine the traffic if they did? Florida is already horrible! (no infastructure - tell me I'm wrong, I lived there!)

😇😇Sweet!