#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

πŸ€”
Tiger Woods news is very interesting.
The whole Tiger thing has a Kobe feel to it. Also a Harrison Deal type feel.
Tiger Woods is alive right now. Let's see if that report changes.
Attempted take out of Tiger? Protected by whitehats for something else? FF distraction, look over here not at DC. Time will tell. I'll be glued to the Tiger story that's for sure
What car was he driving? He seems like a Mercedes or Bentley type of guy.
Come on everybody let's rescue Tiger. ...
Tiger is likely doing just fine.
They couldn't get a picture of him on the stretcher? No video. Just some salacious story. Sorry not buying it. Seen too many perfect accidents in my day.
Keep an eye on Tiger story but don't take your eyes off DC in the meantime.
I mean in general, not right now. Like last night, tonight may be interesting too.
Buckle up. It's one hell of a ride.🍿@ghostezra

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Yes, I equate this to Kobe Bryant. He is most likely in witness protection, that is if he "dies"

What happened with Kobe and why? I didn't realize he was connected.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elisa19 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

Yes, he was one of the deep state, and this may come out one day

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

he was comprimised. I actually got down a rabbit hole that said he tried to flee on his helicopter (thus taking off in the fog) but military shot his plane down and didn't care who was on it with him. Makes sense given it took over a week to plan his memorial and watching his wife not even look upset..............it's all so twisted. This may not be accurate story, we may never know because these corrupt evil sports and celebrities are taking deals to keep their legacy alive for their kids sake. Life at Gitmo (or the like of) to keep that legacy alive. If Kobe thought he could beat the military....................... ????? who knows.

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

ah, interesting, thank you!

(1) Show this thread