🤔
Tiger Woods news is very interesting.
The whole Tiger thing has a Kobe feel to it. Also a Harrison Deal type feel.
Tiger Woods is alive right now. Let's see if that report changes.
Attempted take out of Tiger? Protected by whitehats for something else? FF distraction, look over here not at DC. Time will tell. I'll be glued to the Tiger story that's for sure
What car was he driving? He seems like a Mercedes or Bentley type of guy.
Come on everybody let's rescue Tiger. ...
Tiger is likely doing just fine.
They couldn't get a picture of him on the stretcher? No video. Just some salacious story. Sorry not buying it. Seen too many perfect accidents in my day.
Keep an eye on Tiger story but don't take your eyes off DC in the meantime.
I mean in general, not right now. Like last night, tonight may be interesting too.
Buckle up. It's one hell of a ride.🍿@ghostezra

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

was a rollover yet sunroof remained intack yea not buying it

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Read that Tiger's accident and Kobe's accident both happened on George Soro's owned land. What are the odds of that?

Wit sec?

I tend to agree theirs something really fishy going on. I'm sure it's a distraction!!!!

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Wow. These comments are wild.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

It is funny I said the same thing last night! I think the Deep State is involved in Tiger's crash. I said it as soon as I heard about it. They are all super evil people and anyone that get's in their way is dead.

These celebreties that fell to the dark side (or were created for us to worship??) could do things once arrested that would keep their legacy in tact. I can guess Kobe and Woods both fall under that, as many others, I'm sure.
You decide. Makes sense to me.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

Agreed. 💯

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i already saw a post shared on here that said Tiger Woods had died to his injuries. but knowing all the fake news out there i had to research. no, where did it say that he died.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, I equate this to Kobe Bryant. He is most likely in witness protection, that is if he "dies"

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

What happened with Kobe and why? I didn't realize he was connected.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

The car he was driving was not his. It was loaned by the company he supports

Never take your eye off of DC and the treasonous election of 2020

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

tell a vision said this am that was a "borrowed" vehicle. not his own 🤷🏼‍♀️ and took the time to show a digital made up version of "the accident". showing go across to the left, crossing over other lanes or lane and rolling in some stories but then saying not hitting anything... and top sunroof is well intact although no rolling damage "appearing" scratches or anything. and a doctor from across the country with now visual on anything explaining his leg damage and other bone damage around ankle or foot and also explained surgery WHILE NOT BEING THERE OR SEEING ANY PART OF HIS damages. I never appreciate "drs" being used on tv this way. all damage is never the same-injuries are all different. but tv doctors with a camera in the face explain things like one and done all the same. 🙄 and people eat that up with their cheerios like its truth 🤦🏼‍♀️

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

when they said vehicle was borrowed i thought of a set up for an accident to occur. maybe veering off the road because of something not being right, getting caught up in something is wrong and dang the luck you've veered off the road. they even said in that area are bad curves yet they in their "hilight reel of showing animated accident" dont show a curve 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

(1) Show this thread

go check out Dan Scavino's tweet about tiger

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

COINCIDENCE

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It was a Hyundai, buiilt in S Korea. Hack job . He was not intended to live

Tiger is apparently an Illuminati puppet.

If Not Now When, If Not Me Then Who. It’s time to take our country back. Small business owner, but my most important title is Dad.

He was driving a Genesis Tour Issued SUV.....The tour players always drive courtesy cars at EVERY TOUR EVENT.....Its a freebie that the host sponsor pays for....Hence, the Genesis Invitational on the side. Just think how easy it could be to have manipulated this SUV and Tiger never would have know it

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Dan Hoover to his Publication

"Genesis" you say?🤔

(1) Show this thread