🚨πŸ’₯🚨πŸ’₯🚨πŸ’₯KABQQQQQM!!!πŸ’₯🚨πŸ’₯🚨πŸ’₯🚨
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨The FED is DOWN!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/fed-down

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Look at US Federal spending on US Debt Clock!
Its in transparant ...

....is this connected to qfs?....

What does this mean for direct deposit paychecks?! Anybody know?!

I am simply trying to Live life to the fullest and have no regrets The past is past, the present is now. The Future is what will be β€Ό.AMEN.

In response LDTX -Patriot to her Publication

I had my direct deposit in my bank this AM. Hopefully this helps with your questions.

(1) Show this thread

pour un BOOM c'est un BOOM 😎putain

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WHO IS THE BOSS?!
Q+ in Controle,..

So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump. 😎
https://anonup.com/thread/1975608

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡³πŸ‡±β€ #TheGreatAwakening

Dont you just love our boss man πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

What does this mean exactly??? What happens to the money we have in the bank or "on a card"?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Nikki Stowe to her Publication

That's what I'm wondering too. Husband works his ass off and we have a good pillow for emergencies. I don't want his hard work to be all for naught

I am simply trying to Live life to the fullest and have no regrets The past is past, the present is now. The Future is what will be β€Ό.AMEN.

In response Nikki Stowe to her Publication

I have heard that NESERA, GERSARA Will be rolled out over time. things do not change instantaneously.

(2) Show this thread

im worried about what little money we have being in our bank

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Trump brought tge Fed under the Treasury,..
and the BOSS of the Treasury is,........
YOU GUESSED IT
DONALD J TRUMP

(1) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

doea that mean good news for xrp holders? lol

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Kicking the@federalreserve out of the#UnitedStatesofAmerica is the most important thing we can do for our country. #endthefed

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

QFS incoming?

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

hahahahahahaa

(1) Show this thread

Just confirmed. This is for real

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

i read/heard we switched to QFS yesterday??