Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

Deplorable from Dixieland๐Ÿฆ… ๐ŸธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

is this even real?? how could the white hats let this go on?

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four โค๏ธ and Gma of several โค๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… TRUMP WON!!

AND obsolves all debt of California (under Palosi) And NY (under Schumer)!! .... No special interests there.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

yup screw we the people even though thats our money . ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

(1) Show this thread

this is a joke right. What the F .....not a penny sbould be moved. They are all Fired. ugh so frustrating
such waste and a slap in the face to our Country and citizens

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Every penny needs to be tracked and accounted for...

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY! PORK FEST LAUNDERING SCHEME...

Believer in Christ, Conservative Constitutionalist, WWG1WGA

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

lol they'll be getting 1.9 trillion of nothing. The corporation is bankrupt.

And those last 3 entities on the list are for washing $$ purposes only.

i like the numbers she used, 12 +5 = 17 1.9 = 19 for 19th president

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response patriot party to his Publication

First positive perspective I've seen about this post that is nothing more than regurgitation of the last bill being used to wake people up!
And yet many Patriots believe they have the power and money to create a new stimulus bill. ๐Ÿ˜”

(1) Show this thread

AKA...more money laundering and human trafficking.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Summer Hanson to his Publication

with our money these people are sick. what [they] dont know is there time is almost up . ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

hell its never for the american people

In response Big Guns61 to his Publication

nope we work our butts off they t ake it from us line there pockets and gives to other countries and Illegals .๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

(1) Show this thread

Oh good millions for the national endowment for the arts so marina abromovitz can get funded again to make her important "art".

In response Lee Chase to his Publication

yup kek

(1) Show this thread

Make it STOP already!!! Why do we even have a government...they do whatever they please with money they don't even have. What a bunch of morons!

I love God USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

Bunch Of Crooks๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

(1) Show this thread

The Corporation is Bankrupt.

WE got NO money.

ALL this is for the show what the underground DEMONS in the now defunct/and surrendered DC is really doing.

GET it YET.

Giving Trump/Q/OSavin/VK show until April 1st. After that, if we don't see radical Q type action, I am considering all this a vast scam. Dark if so!

In response William Filer to his Publication

Absolutely agree! I'm beginning to think that the only way something gets done is to do it ourselves

In response William Filer to his Publication

yea how long has Q distracted people?its looking more and more like it will be up to us the patriots to set things straight. 1776!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Its in the script and will never see the light of day.

more money laundering..

Joe Biden is NOT the elected President. I do not consent nor will I recognize the authority of an illegitinate President AND Congress. Both Party's are complicit.

And we're told over and over that HE'S NOT REALLY in Charge!!! It's the 1st time I've ever witnessed a DEAD PRESIDENT actually SPENDING OUR MONEY like it's THEIRS!!!!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Let's not forget the new min. wage that [Sleepy] slipped in there which would further decimate small business.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

using almost half of the $4trillion projected budget for 2021 too

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The "arts" received millions last go 'round. That's an awful lot of money for places that are closed. I'd be the money is for moving something other than "art" peices.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

This looks like a regurgitation of the last go round!
There is nothing now. It's about waking up the sleepers!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of โ€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of Godโ€!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Right back in their pockets!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿคก

(4) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

if this a movie and the plan is active, how can this deal go through? if it is part of the script, it sure is a strange plot.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

We value Life .Q
one of my favorite Q ppsts that explains why we must Trust the Plan

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

stop the madness

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Word. Well said. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

This movie reminds me of a pic I've seen before.๐Ÿค”

(4) Show this thread

#2A, #USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง #SaveTheChildren

i cant believe these asshats are in our government, and will never be voted out.