Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

What's he done that Biden hasn't?? Oh the Nursing home order

Timber

i dont want that fucker going down for this. ullshit that everyone can summize he is an asshole ...i want him put down for mass premeditated murder

Wife, mother, daughter, friend. Loves GOD 🙌🏼 Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 & Freedom!! Trump Supporter🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 We are the media now!!!

This is great 😁 but I cant help to wonder 🤔 Did we do this or is the cabal throwing him under the bus because they need us to look one way while they try to save themselves? We all know Cuomo is a loser (im being too nice) but A lot of people are coming out with Cuomo stories the last two weeks when we have been saying this stuff for months... just a thought🤷🏻‍♀️

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Jessica E... to her Publication

White hat trump did this to him!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Jessica E... to her Publication

White hat trump did this to him!

(8) Show this thread

Texas Family Man - Truth Seeker - Hoping to be the Light for those in the Dark 🔦 🇺🇸 ⛈ Telegram: https://t.me/officialmissinglinq

Yes! Agreed...

he’s being sacrificed

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Killer Cuomo is a demon!! Would kill his mother to get what he wants. Send that bastard back to his creator n the hell fires

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Both of the Cuomo brothers need to be in GITMO. They can share a cell.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

so..Gov "nippple rings" has got his nipples in a bind, eh? bah bye

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

D'oh... they eat their own. I'm sure his BFF Dems are releasing his dirt now. Typical of how they work. If it's not sexual it's tax fraud.. lol

bonne nouvelle 🤓a qui le tour ?

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Trump doit faire des stepettes !! 🕺 un ennemi en moins !! peu importe si il est sacrifié ou pas , bon debarras !!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Down with "McNippleRings"

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

🤣😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

YES, please!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Just waiting for Mr Newsom to follow.......

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Can't happen soon enough 🤬