β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

So happy to have found so many wonderful Patriots here πŸ˜†. Seatbelt is buckled and food tray is up! Giddy up! Let’s go!! God wins🍿πŸ’₯🍿

The temptation is to tell them to get lost, but God has suffered a heap more eejits than I ever have (including me), so who am I to turn anyone away if Jesus sends them to me? πŸ’•

In response Caro Fallon to her Publication

πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™ŒYou Are Such A Beautfiul Soul!!! God Will Bless You Greatly For Being Such A Warrior Of Light!!!β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

I am always ready to treat others as I wish to be treated. Forgive those as you would want to be forgiven by the Father. πŸ’•

In response Tamy WithOneM to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈThat is being a true warrior!!! May God Bless YOU greatly for your courageous leadership!!!!β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I've blocked them all.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™I am so so sorry... it's sooooo hard... this has been my mantra, Father forgive them for they know not what they do.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I dont think so and I wont answer when they call. I already told them everything now they need to fiqure it out on thier own, I did.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™I am so sorry... and I feel you... it's been sooooo traumatizing and hard, they are so deeply blessed to have you leading the way for them.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Truth to power, and we'll help them grinning like a mule eating briars😎

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Welll there is that! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€£πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I don't even care if they acknowledge, I was right. I just want them to be set free in their spirit and surrender to being loved and know Jesus loves them most of all! To hug, hold, pray with, laugh with, be their shoulder to lean on and the truth I need to be. That Jesus fills me with wisdom and discernment and that I only do and say as HE would want.
I love you Patriots but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ™

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈGod Bless YOU Dear One!!!. What a beautiful and inspiring way to lead, just as Jesus would do!!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ€” or you never hear from them again??

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

My sense is that they may have no choice but to come to you at some point in order to maintain their sanity IF they intend to stay on the planet.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

For real

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm ready! I will do my best to bring the truth to all, in a gentile & loving way! God Bless them each one!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™God Bless You Beautiful Heart Leader!!!β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Be kind and gracious- be a leader worthy of the respect you deserve!! WWG1WGA! ( WE ALL KNOW WE WANT TO GLOAT - FOR THE MO. AND YRS. OF ANGUISH- BUT DONT!)

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™God Bless You!!! Heaven knows we need more heart centered leaders like you in the world!!! β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

100%

too bad i am all out of Fookz to give

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈGod Bless You!!!! And I hear you, i's so so painful and hard sometimes leading a warrior life especially when you are so pasisonate and you care so deeply! My sense is you have one of the biggest warrior hearts and you will be right out there in the front to lead the way for us! Heaven knows you were made for these times and that we need more amazing heart warriors and leaders like you in the world! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

Im ready wirh open arms. It will be tough not to say "See, I told you and you made fun of me and rolled your eyes". I will juys share all of my reseach that Ive been doing over the last 18 months.

In response Lint Ball to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™God Bless You!!!!! So Much Love You Heart Warrior!!!!β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I will need 4 more phone lines then

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—God Bless You!!! Heaven knows we need more amazing heart centered warriors like you in the world more thsn ever right now!!!β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

...AND sadly they will also hang their heads in deep shame when they realize that they shamed (OR tried to shame) their most cherished loved ones into not only believing this evil... BUT that they themselves were also the very reason that some of their loved ones walked right into the death chamber... while they stood right there holding the door.πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ™

...they will be needing us all more than ever very very soon.... to be there for them... and to hold them with the deepest level of compassion... and love... we are capable of holding that is humanly possible.πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. β€πŸŒŸπŸ˜‰

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Well, I'd avoid doing that if possible. πŸ˜„

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

i will be here for them

In response Chrissy Marie to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈGod Bless You!!!! You are an Angel!!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread