Most of you folks here are brainiacs compared to me. I am very aware of nefarious machinations that exist in the shadows having discovered election manipulation and strange occult connections in the scottish rites temple nearly 40 years ago. I followed that rabbit hole in depth with books, documents, and personal interviews. After being labeled a nutjob and ostracized by friends and family I put it behind me and went to work and really never looked back. Now there is much to confirm things I discovered. However, right now I want to get back that wonderful feeling of momentum and American patriot spirit that was off the charts leading up to the election. Seems like a distant memory now. Looking forward to that feeling again. WWG1WGA.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

With you, Mr. Ewing!

Can you imagine - we were yelling our heads off about child trafficking & such 40 years ago... and nobody cared to listen.

Most of my research is in cardboard boxes, on paper, news clippings, & things that have never been digitized.

What a nice RELIEF to sit back & watch others pick up the torch!

What keeps me busy now is joyfully meditating on the future as I enjoy the show.

It's going to be more wonderful than we can imagine, so I'm working on expanding my mind!