A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Touching story. Happy to hear that but HEY WE EXIST IN CALIFORNIA TOO! I can guarantee that if you lost your wallet or purse around me you would get it returned in its entirety! My parents raised me right! My siblings would do the same too. Your word and integrity is WHO you are! Thats why this STOLEN election and LIAR FAKE pres has me very upset! #TrumpWon2020# What is he guilty of? telling the truth? transparency? Donating his paycheck? Im praying to GOD we get our President Trump back!🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Integrity is everything! I once found a wallet sitting in the park that had $600 in cash in it and I just turned it into the police and didn't take the cash even though my friends were telling me to keep it.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Remix636 in this post can reply

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response John McCarthy to his Publication

God Bless You! It was the right thing to do!