Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

even in duress, people are genuinely moral and upright...such and uplifting story

I love the goodness (Godness) in people. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Touching story. Happy to hear that but HEY WE EXIST IN CALIFORNIA TOO! I can guarantee that if you lost your wallet or purse around me you would get it returned in its entirety! My parents raised me right! My siblings would do the same too. Your word and integrity is WHO you are! Thats why this STOLEN election and LIAR FAKE pres has me very upset! #TrumpWon2020# What is he guilty of? telling the truth? transparency? Donating his paycheck? Im praying to GOD we get our President Trump back!🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Integrity is everything! I once found a wallet sitting in the park that had $600 in cash in it and I just turned it into the police and didn't take the cash even though my friends were telling me to keep it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Thank you for posting this. Some days, I don't hold much hope in humanity, there are so many bad'uns among us.

I've been thinking of putting a veggie/egg/honey stand on the front of our property with a small box for the "honor system."

It's nice to think that might be possible again one day!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

That's Texas for ya. 😁🇺🇲 Anyone know of water in the Pasadena/Nassau Bay areab available?

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

Can't go wrong when ppl are being honest about what they take.

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

that teared me up...that's frickin awesome!!!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

It's called integrity! ❤️

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Absolutely!

(1) Show this thread

#TimeToWakeUp #ForGodAndCountry #DigitalSoldier #UnitedNotDivided #PainIsComing #TakeTheOath #MAGA #KAG

We still do have some honest people out there!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

❤❤❤❤❤
Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer
Tell me, are we alive
Or just a dying planet?
What are the chances?
Ask the man in your heart for the answers
And when you feel afraid
Love one another
When you've lost your way
Love one another
And when you're all alone
Love one another
And when you're far from home
Love one another
And when you're down and out
Love one another
And when your hopes run out
Love one another
And when you need a friend
Love one another
And when you're near the end
Love, we got to love,
We got to love one another
Love is the answer
Love is the answer
Love is the answer
Love is the answer

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

this is why I love my state and my country

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ONLY IN TEXAS 💥💥💥💥

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I almost said that...

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

Real Americans bring me so much joy!

Difference between patriots and liberals.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

PREACH IT GIRL ❤️

(1) Show this thread