For anyone who believes us Patriots will have to suffer through 4 years of Biden to get 4 more years of POTUS, I'd like to pose some thoughts:

If the widespread 2020 election fraud isn't resolved, what would stop [them] from doing it again (at least attempting), possibly increasing it in 2024? In 2022?

Logically, I think we all know waiting until 2024 doesn't make any sense.

But if the executive branch can not be resecured through the legislative or judicial processes, what can be done?

Do you "concede" a bit of ground and let [them] have the United (Corporate) States OF America, before restoring the Constitutional Republic United States FOR America?

What is the ONLY WAY?
What conditions must present themselves?
No war.
No civil unrest.
Clean & swift.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Card is to be Played at the correct moment!

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

let them have the corporation, blieden can be the ceo. we dont want it.
we want a real republic, free from the crown. research the act of 1871.
and we want trump,#19 b/c we the people are blind no more

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

Q "The Message must bypass MSM"
how? legally?

Post 34 says "On POTUS' order" indicating Trump is POTUS in the next post 35 "4,10,20"

So i believe we are all overlooking how Trump becomes POTUS again before 2024 legally. We can get an idea from the Myanmar situation, legally how can the military hold a re-election under military supervision?

How can the Military investigate voter fraud bypassing the politicians, judiciary, and alphabet agencies?

Could that power have been granted by Trump prior to election? If so, what EO/law?

The question now becomes How long would it take the military to investigate such actions?

It Took Myanmar around 3 months (small Country)

Dont mistake Silence for inaction.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

Whose to say they weren't investigating it from the begining as opposed to now the SCOTUS threw it out. Or is that what you are also suggesting in your post?

(4) Show this thread

Seeking Truth, Wisdom & Knowledge. It is the key to raising your abilities and your vibration! Here I come 5D & HIGHER!

I totally AGREE with this!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Soon, i hope!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

i got a date in mind if the mask crap isnt gone by then shit will hit the fan.people will only hold off for so long. this current covid life isnt worth living. i mean ya born and have to take a hundred vaccines to stay alive lmfao. this is a worthless stage of life atm. nothing but wasted time.millions of innocense killed for political gains now we suppose to wait and not get as they call violent. im only for law and order if law and order can prevail. the tock is ticking be at peace to be in the now. now is what i dont want. sure i can play at peace but honestly who can. wait and die and claim ascention yeah thats nowhere near reality.
You really dont see the impatience but oh its hanging out in the back of everyones mind. we await the trigger, but await has its limits.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response michael griggs to his Publication

but who can be at peace*

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

./sync for us on Trump Card this morning ;)
https://anonup.com/thread/1964578

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Considering Democrats (think) pulled off a stolen election and now they have majority in both house and senate. Give they 4 or even 2 years to unconstitutionally change more election laws.... I don't know how anyone can believe any other party could ever win again.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The military is the only way forward.#WeThePeople have the authority to take back our country. The first step is to stop the compliance to [their] arbitrary mandates and "rules." Unmask, open businesses and refuse unnecessary "vaccines."

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Went to 5 stores today in NY without a mask. One person behind the counter asked me if i had one I said no and said to her " you're behind this" pointing to the plexi glass. You will be fine..it felt great and got tons of looks elsewhere but no one else said a word!

(5) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"What is the ONLY WAY?
What conditions must present themselves?
No war.
No civil unrest.
Clean & swift."

And once we're in full MAGA mode watch how fast they jump the shark!

(1) Show this thread

2024 is defo a shill movement, the idiots think it will run when it has no legs..

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

*Not an authorized Q Op commentator

idiot! just put 'commentary' in your username 😉

(1) Show this thread