Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

interesting coincidence that both AnonUp and the Schumann Resonance chart were 'offline' last night.

I got some much needed alone time during all that and didnt move for like 4 hours. not to go get water. not to go get chocolate i was craving. i just sat. as a mom of 3 under 4 years old, i do not remember the last time i just sat. i wasnt very comfortable. i wanted to go to bed. but i had zero energy and zero motivation. it was weird honestly. i am a very active person. it was like my plug was just disconnected from my body haha

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AshTheWarriorMom in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication

This helped me feel better to know this sweet lady was out of it too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWvXpm4j4Io

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Super helpful, thank you so much for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication

Freaking MEDICINAL is what it is!

We've had warm sun here in Alabama.

I've made a point of spending about 2 hours out there just soaking it up, no phone, maybe a book, a cold drink & the dog.

Sungazing is highly underrated.

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So very true!!

(1) Show this thread