interesting coincidence that both AnonUp and the Schumann Resonance chart were 'offline' last night.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

yes, I tuned in last night and got several different errors and thought, Oh NO! [they] got us! 😬. Then checked in to WeGo and it was down and I was bummed! Then, pulled up an app, that I frequent, and my iPad completely hung. i couldn't even turn the dang thing off, no control whatsoever so I went to bed! 😆. All better this morning! Life is good!!

Good to hear! I thought someone was shadow banning my computer again...it starts typing on its own🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(0) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

i was bummed that it may have been down for good. so happy to see it back this am.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Seems like they are "Testing" for the shutdown. Fed reserve, the weather maps went down the space maps went down the social media went down...humm

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Google Earth went down.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

I knew about the Fed today, Socials have been sketchy for a while, but when did everything else start blinking out? I'm not as tech dependent as some, so there are periods of time when I'm out of the tech loop.

(2) Show this thread

i thought another site bit the dust.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Connie Duncan to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

So was WeGoSocial.........all of them.

502 > Octal of: 322 🤔

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Very interesting

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

was worried bout interference intruding on us last night glad to be back

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Whew, relieved to know! Wanted to connect to VK and up the APO level! Mine was UP! Listened to 4 episodes of X22Report while making a potholder! Cheeze, our Patriot connection is SO vital! Thank you Kobayashi for all you do!! 👏🙏🏻❣️

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

😁potholder pics or it didnt happen

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I'd like to chime in here as well, the company that I work for, big one, as of 6:20am today Eastern, there was a partial data center power outage in Virginia where 50% of power was lost on racks. Might have already been fixed and might not even be related, but all of this seems very suspect.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

virginia, langley?
power out?
fed out?
thrilling part of the movie

(1) Show this thread

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

There was something about the timing and drop about 'lights out'...i went to telegram and it wasnt down, but there was literally almost no activity at the same time as well as several hours...just a few trickles from SantaSurfing... I thought that to be very weird as well.

Anonup and Wego down at same time, Gab worked just fine. Didn't bother checking Paler but did send email to delete my acct.

fitting!!

posted this on Gab last night at 8:32 pm EST

Who Dat on the data return? http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg💜

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I was wondering if it was something I said? 😳

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

🤔hmmmm

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

QFS is being primed for take off...😉

Same backend? hrmm
Wouldn't surprise me.....

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice. 😄

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

i got the same thing, i was wondering if they got shut down or my computer etc.. happy to see both are up and running and i wasnt the only one with an issue

Schumann rising now

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

OMG happened last night around 8:30 CTZ and here I was blaming my internet carrier service... now I am not as frustrated...

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

wego social was down at the same time as well. very interdasting that SR was down!!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

maybe we're on starlink now!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I have a recently red pilled friend that was trying to join last night when the site was down. She'll join us today

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

That is some outstanding yeoman's (Patriot!) work, there. Congratulations and Thank You on behalf of 80 million Americans.👏

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

woah! Schumann too!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

This video made me feel better. I was out of it as well and some of my friends and I meditate for a living. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWvXpm4j4Io

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

thank you for sharing. super helpful and comforting. my body my whole energy levels feel different somehow

(1) Show this thread

Q knew.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

just a config sql server thing.

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

No heads up?... Not like him at all.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

NO LEAKS. Could this have been a shut down test of certain sites in preparation for EBS and jump to Starlink system. Are they ready to close down the Mossad systems.

(2) Show this thread